LIME-MARINATED FLANK STEAK
Serves Six to Eight
Adapted from West Coast Prime Meats Cooks © 2015
- Two pounds Creekstone Farms flank steak
- Quarter-cup lime juice
- One orange, juice only
- Three garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- Three tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Half-cup olive oil
- One teaspoon salt
- One teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Put flank steak in a large Ziploc food storage bag and add the remaining ingredients. Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes and up to two hours.
- Remove meat from the bag and let it sit at room temperature for 15 minutes. Discard the marinade.
- Prepare the grill to high heat.
- Cook flank steaks on one side for four minutes, being careful not to burn the meat. Flip the steaks and cook for four more minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 132 degrees Fahrenheit on an instant-read thermometer.
- Let steaks rest for three to four minutes, then slice and serve.
Copyright © 2015 by Amy and Craig Nickoloff and West Coast Prime Meats
Recipes reprinted with permission of the owners.
Photos courtesy of Creekstone Farms